Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of work: 40 hours per week
Location: SPCA National Office (Henderson)
About the role
The ICT Specialist will oversee the operation and further develop the SPCA internal IT support services as well as provide project management and business analysis support for internal projects, plans and initiatives.
The purpose of the ICT Service Specialist’s role is to:
· Oversee the operation of the SPCA internal IT Support services
· Enhance SPCA IT support processes to ensure the SPCA provide an exceptional IT support services to internal staff
· Manage the operation of telephone and contact centre support services
· Actively manage security requirements, standards and policies
· Run the SPCA projects, plans and initiatives office (PPIO) framework
· Be the ‘go to’ business analysis and project management resource for high priority IT projects
What we can offer you
· Be part of an iconic NZ charity and help advance animal welfare
· Opportunity to make a real difference
· Work from home and office
What we need from you (skills and experience)
Our Ideal candidate will have/be:
· Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills;
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills used to promote positive relationships and deliver internal, customer facing solutions;
· A collaborative team player with a can do attitude;
· Demonstrative experience in the application of service delivery best practices;
· Demonstrated all-round IT project management/team leading competencies;
· Demonstrated, in-depth knowledge of SDLC, business analysis and project management;
· Business Requirements and Process Mapping skills
· Knowledge of the application of reference and data architecture models;
· Familiar with data governance frameworks and their application;
· Experienced in RFP creation and execution;
· ITIL Certification or demonstrated experience (preferred);
· Knowledge of Microsoft based systems
· Knowledge of Smartsheet work management tool
· Knowledge of PowerBI
· 5 years + relevant industry experience
Who we are
SPCA is one of the best loved and most respected charities in New Zealand, with a proud history of helping animals in need and advocating for animal welfare since 1872.
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If you match the above criteria, please apply now! To find out more about us, go here https://www.spca.nz/what-we-do
Applications without a cover letter stating why you feel you are suited to this role, will NOT be considered.
Applications close on 15th July 2022.
SPCA strongly encourages all new employees to have the Covid-19 vaccination.