CAL>Isuzu is the largest Isuzu truck dealership in New Zealand with branches located in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga. Our business strategy is focused on the desire to strive for growth and development both in our products and our team members.
Based in our branches in Wiri and East Tamaki, as a Diesel Mechanic, you will ensure our clients vehicles are serviced and maintained to the manufacturer’s standard. You will have a strong eye for detail, ensuring that faults and preventative repairs are identified. You will work on the latest model vehicles from light commercial through to high productivity truck and trailer units at 50 tonne. You will work autonomously and be responsible for ensuring that the jobs are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Experience in a similar type role with a relevant trade qualification
• A full drivers licence – HT licence ideal but not essential as we are happy to support you to achieve one
• A positive attitude and the ability to think for yourself
• A willingness to contribute to health and safety
When you work for CAL>Isuzu you will receive:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Regular product training
• Staff purchasing discounts with our business partners
• A fun environment with regular social club events
• A commitment to your health and safety.
Although a CV is ideal, we are open to receiving a letter outlining your relevant skills and experience