Exceptional People Exceptional Care
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join our clinical team at Radius Arran Court.
This is a permanent role working 32 hours per week, over a 7 day roster.
Some Duties include but not limited to:
- Report to the charge nurse and complete delegated tasks in a timely manner
- Residents’ personal care tasks i.e. hygiene, grooming, toileting
- Including mobilising, shaving, brushing of teeth and hair
- Maintain documents in resident healthcare records
Skills and Experience
- 1+ year of previous aged care experience (hospital and dementia level care experience is highly preferred)
- New Zealand Certificate in Health and wellbeing level 3 or equivalent
- People skills with empathy for the elderly and their families
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis
About the company
We are a New Zealand owned and operated company, Radius Care specialises in health and aged care for the elderly and disabled. 22 locations nationwide, employing over 1500 staff and providing professional aged care for more than 1700 residents. We are one of the leading health care providers in New Zealand.
- Benefits and discounts via our staff app with over 40 retail outlets!
- The Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development, i.e. literacy and numeracy, assistance with NZQA qualifications
- Long service payment