Exceptional People Exceptional Care
Location: Radius Arran Court, 85 McLeod Road, Henderson, Auckland 0610
Hours of work: Minimum 32 hours per week.
About the Role
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will work under the guidance of a Registered Nurse to provide quality person-centered care.
Some Duties include but not limited to:
- Report to the charge nurse and complete delegated tasks in a timely manner
- Residents’ personal care tasks i.e. hygiene, grooming, toileting
- Including mobilising, shaving, brushing of teeth and hair
- Maintain documents in resident healthcare records
Skills and Experience
- 1+ years of previous aged care experience
- New Zealand Certificate in Health and Wellbeing Level 4 essential
- Work experience and qualifications with Dementia preferred, but not essential
- People skills with empathy for the elderly and their families
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The flexibility to work on a rostered shift basis
About the company
We are a New Zealand owned and operated company, Radius Care specialises in health and aged care for the elderly and disabled. 23 locations nationwide, employing over 1500 staff and providing professional aged care for more than 1700 residents. We are one of the leading health care providers in New Zealand.
- Benefits and discounts via our staff app with over 40 retail outlets
- The Employee Assistance Programme
- Training and development, i.e. literacy and numeracy, assistance with NZQA qualifications
- Long service payment