Join Our Team
No two days are ever the same at Skyline. We’re always aiming to share real fun with the world and make people smile. Our team thrives on meaningful connections with our customers, our community, and with each other. We relish the opportunity to share new skills in a unique and exciting working environment leading to career pathways that go way beyond industry norms. We work a little differently at Skyline and we can’t wait to show you how.
Every Role Offers:
· A fun, diverse working environment including free gondola and luge rides for family and friends and staff meals.
· A place in a dynamic, values-driven and growing international organisation
Who We’re Looking For
In this unique role, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service and showing a professional and confident face to our Skyline guests while offering assistance and information about Skyline activities and food & beverage outlets.
The successful applicant will be energetic and confident, with the initiative to work independently and proactively. You will have a high standard of personal presentation, attention to detail, and exceptional communication skills. You will also need to be physically fit as you will be on your feet for extended periods of time and must be available to work a variety of shifts including weekends and public holidays.
The perfect candidate will
· have a “can do” attitude and excellent communication skills
· a passion for providing fantastic service and a genuine interest to work in the hospitality industry
· enjoy working with a fun, diverse team
If this sounds like you, apply now and let’s get up to some fun!
Please only apply if you have the right to legally work in New Zealand.
· Safety is a high priority in our working environment. All candidates must agree to comply with the company's health and safety procedures which includes random drug and alcohol testing.