Are you up for a challenge?
· Would you like to work for an industry leader in the retail sector?
· Are you passionate and driven to achieve great results?
HOOP is a NZ owned national merchandising company. We support a number of high profile and international companies within all major retail banners throughout the country.
We are currently looking for a Grocery Supervisor for West/Central Auckland.
The supervision hours will be 10 hours per week. The role will require early starts to train or cover staff from 4am.
There will be additional work doing cover, relays etc. throughout the region
The Supervision role involves:
· Ensuring that services are provided to a high standard and according to client expectations.
· Building up good relationships with stores.
· Strong communication skills
· Training, both new staff and ongoing training for current staff.
Covering for sick leave and holidays
· Reporting to the Area Manager.
Applicants need the following:
· Previous relevant merchandising experience in FMCG is essential, and this must include work in a Pak n Save store
· Flexibility, being able to think on your feet and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
· A full New Zealand Driver Licence and a reliable car
· Good physical fitness.
· The right work in New Zealand.