Do you have a genuine desire, passion and drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a health and care organisation that commits to shaping your career, growing your knowledge and puts the time into your professional development?
Bupa Hayman is looking for a fixed term, full time Registered Nurse to join their dedicated and hardworking team to cover parental leave for 6 months. This role is a minimum of 30 hours per week, a focus to consistently provide person centred care would be a great advantage, you will be empathic of how it feels to be in our residents shoes.
Hayman Care Home is embedded within in community in Wiri, South Auckland. Hayman has a dedicated, person-focused health care team, along with great access to public transport and amenities making it a great place to work.
What can Bupa provide you?
· Continuing professional development which includes nursing forums and Professional Development Recognition Programme
· You will be supported to grow and develop your career to aid you in reaching your potential
· We recognise you for your service milestones with Bupa with our “Service Awards”
· Offer our Management Essential Leadership Programme, designed to help you understand what makes a great Bupa leader.
· Health and Wellbeing Programme “Smile” to encourage physical, mental and emotional wellness
· 12 weeks paid parental leave
· 50% more minutes & data with Skinny mobile as a Bupa employee
· 10% off Bupa Dental
· 25% off Garmin
· 30% off Blackmores
· Our online learning platform “Grow” to aid your knowledge and growth
· Encouragement of diversity and inclusiveness
What is Bupa looking for?
· A current Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
· Passion for leading a team to mentor and support others
· Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
· Ability to maintain a high quality care documentation
If you’re looking for a health and care organisation that commits to shaping your career, growing your knowledge and puts the time into your professional development, click apply today.