ISS are currently looking for a Full time Permanent fitter-welder to fill a position in our Hamilton branch. We are looking for someone who is ready to hit the ground running with different projects.
To be successful for this position you will need to have:
- Excellent welding skills, including an understanding of different welding processes and equipment
- Experience in using machines to cut and shape precision parts and equipment. Create, install, maintain and repair metal products, including machinery and equipment.
- Be able to cut, thread, bend and install hydraulic and pneumatic pipes and lines
- Diagnose faults and perform operational maintenance of machines, and overhaul and repair mechanical parts and fluid power equipment
- The ability to be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- The ability to work unsupervised, both on and off site
- Have the ability to solve problems as they arise
- The ability to work to deadlines
To be considered for this role you also must have;
- Certificate in Engineering (Level 4) or equivalent accumulated industry experience
- Ability to pass 2980 Weld test in all positions – MMAW, FCAW
- Licence full clean class 1 drivers licence is an advantage
You must be a New Zealand citizen or have the appropriate visa to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Industrial Site Services Ltd was formed in 1991 to answer the call of the industry to supply reliable, professional and innovative solutions to rigging, scaffolding, engineering and heavy transport sectors.
As a family business where customer service is paramount, ISS Ltd has won multiple awards for projects along with many industry organisation awards for excellence. ISS offers a one- stop- shop for height access services, construction and heavy industry maintenance.