Industrial Site Services Ltd was formed in 1991 to answer the call of the industry to supply reliable, professional and innovative solutions to rigging, scaffolding, engineering and heavy transport sectors. As a family business, where customer service is paramount, ISS Ltd has won multiple awards for projects along with many industry organisation awards for excellence. ISS offers a one-stop-shop for height access services, construction and heavy industry maintenance. Our culture is based around our family values with staff wellbeing and safety coming first. Our workplace is an environment where we all pitch in to make the business a success and share the rewards of that success.
About the Role
We are looking for someone who is experienced in Finance Administration, particularly Accounts Payable, to fill a busy position for a fixed-term period in our Hamilton Head office.
Hours will be 32 hours per week initially, with the possibility of increasing to full-time later (40 hours per week).
We require someone who can work as part of a team rather than sole charge.
Main functions of this role will be:
· Accounts Payable – receiving and processing of invoices, ensuring approval and matching to PO’s, preparing periodic payment runs
· Accounts Receivable Support – processing customer receipts and sending out customer statements monthly
Skills and experience
To be successful you will need:
· A minimum of 2 years of proven accounts payable and accounts reconciliation experience
· A good understanding Goods and Services Tax (GST)
· Excel skills are a must
· A high accuracy and speed with data entry as this role is pivotal in accounts being processed.
· The ability to work within tight timeframes
A benefit to the appointee is that August will be treated as a hand over period.
What’s on offer?
We offer a varied and interesting working environment, a passionate dedicated team along with a rewarding remuneration package, you will love being part of this team!
How to apply
You must be a New Zealand citizen or have the appropriate visa to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Apply now if this sounds like the position for you!