*Permanent and casual opportunities!**Flexible Hours* *Great Hourly Rate* *Rewarding role**Free Ongoing Training & Professional Development*
We are currently seeking caring, reliable & confident individuals to join our team & support our clients in maintaining their independence & ability to live at home. The ideal candidates would be living in Queenstown area.
What's the role?
- working in location/s that we mutually agree on in our clients’ personal residences
- working in availability that we mutually agree on
- working in location/s that we mutually agree on
- providing a range of supports including: personal care, household cleaning, wellness checks, medication prompting & meal preparation
How we will support you
- putting you through Orientation and training before sending you out into the community
- providing you with the tools you need: uniforms, personal protective resources, a mobile phone with your live roster and communication channel back to the office
- Dedicated experienced staff who support you on a daily basis and will come out to you in the community as and when required
- FREE Professional Development Opportunities** and ongoing in house training
What do our clients need from you
· caring and empathetic nature
· reliable and honest with a high level of integrity
· engaging and can build a rapport
· excellent time management and organisation skills
· you value diversity and inclusion
· Minimum Restricted Driver’s License & your own car is essential
· Eligibility to legally live and work in NZ
RDNS NZ is a leading not-for-profit provider of home-based healthcare solutions in Auckland, Southland & Otago.
To apply, or for more information, call 03 974 6535 or email email@example.com.