If you would like to work and train to become a qualified chef, look no further – we have a great opportunity for you. Full and part time positions.
The Good George Hospitality Group is locally owned and operated. We are a group built on true team development and involvement that recognises and understands the importance of each individual. The Good George Hospitality Group is dedicated to providing outstanding customer experiences - we are champions of great beer, ciders, gin and martinis and we're passionate about great food and good times.
We are currently recruiting for Good Union in Cambridge. We are distinctively located in the historic “old pink Church” in Cambridge; an iconic building that holds many wonderful memories for many locals. Our beer and cider are celebrated alongside a passionate team that provide great customer service and is backed by a talented team of chefs producing an outstanding range of food using quality, local ingredients, and products.
We are looking for entry level commis/larder chefs to join our team. We can be flexible with full time and part time positions. This is a great opportunity if you are a culinary student to get ground level kitchen experience whilst you study, and opportunities for progression as you learn. We also offer an apprenticeship programme - learn while you work!
- Apprenticeship scheme – become a qualified chef while you work
- We will give you the skills, training, and mentorship to help you build your hospitality career
- Competitive pay rates
- Guaranteed hours per week
- Flexible roster
- Half price food and beverage in any Good George venue
- Half price Good George brews to take home
- Great team culture and vibrant brand
- Training and Personal career development within a large group across multiple venues
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Solid organisational skills and good speed of work
- Common sense
- Previous kitchen experience
- A passion for good food
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply now!