Our business is growing, and we are looking for an Engineering Storeperson to join our busy Engineering workshop.
This role will require the upkeep of the Engineering Workshop to a high standard including maintaining a stock register and project job files, ordering parts and consumables, control of parts, receipting in of parts and checking drawings specifications and bill of materials.
It will also involve keeping the inwards goods area organised and assisting with general administration.
The successful candidates will have:
• Computer literacy
• Stores and/or parts experience
• Demonstrated organisational skills
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• A genuine interest in this type of industry
• Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions
• General engineering knowledge & experience is desired
• A forklift Licence is desired
• A class 4 Licence would be an advantage
• Proven accuracy in maintaining records and information
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress their career and move into a business that values people and quality. Our purpose built modern dealership provides a good platform for safe work practices and an enjoyable place to work.
To apply for this role, please submit a CV, covering letter and other relevant documentation.
Applications will close on 11 February 2021.