McKay is a dynamic, growing and highly successful electrical maintenance service provider. It is NZ’s largest privately family owned electrical contracting company with over 350 employees and branches in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton and the Bay of Plenty Region.
Due to our growing reputation and work portfolio we are looking for an electrician to join our friendly team in Rotorua. We are looking for someone who is highly organised, willing to show leadership, and shows flexibility to tackle anything put in front of them.
Our growing client base is across the industrial manufacturing, infrastructure and power generation industries our employee enjoy the diveristy of work this brings undertaking project and maintenance work.
The successful applicant will need to have:
· Must hold NZ Electrical Registration with current practicing license
· Sound computer literacy
· Be able to read and interpret electrical drawings
· Motivation, drive and the ability to work both in a team and autonomously.
· High work standards and professional manner
· Ability to be highly organised and use initiative
· A good work ethic
In addition to these attributes we would prefer.
· Electrical Hazardous area qualifications
· Prior experience in the Industrial, Water or Generation industries
· Leadership experience
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you wish to grow your career & work for a successful and stable NZ company, kindly apply by completing our application form and submitting it along with a covering letter, CV and any supporting documents through this site.
Applicants should be Permanent Residents or New Zealand / Australia citizens and have the right to live and work in New Zealand.