Are you a qualified teacher, in your final year of study or just need a change? This could be the job for you!!
We are looking for an amazing, qualified kaiako for a full-time role of 40 hours a week based in our over two's room. However, there is flexibility to move between rooms if needed. Kidz@Wintec is located at the Wintec City campus on Tristram street, this is an early childhood centre that offers quality education and care for children of our students and staff at Wintec. The centre is licensed for 59 children – 20 in the under twos, and 39 in the over twos. There are 5 teachers in the over twos and 6 in the under twos. We are a very diverse centre with many cultures and backgrounds coming together. We have a wonderful team, great resources, and supportive management. We also offer paid teacher registration; paid first aid training and pay parity. There are always plenty of opportunities, as well for Professional Development of your choice.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about providing high quality education for learners and be able to build positive relationships within the community at Wintec.
- Having experience using Storypark is advantageous.
- Demonstrate a genuine, warmth, passion and care for children.
- Be able to create an environment that is fun and full of learning opportunities.
- Be a supportive and flexible team member who is able to fulfil any role in the room.
We look forward to hearing from you, Wintec can’t wait to provide you with your next teaching opportunity!!