We are seeking enthusiastic people to join our large and extensive warehouse team as Distribution Courier Pickers!
These are entry level roles, responsible for assisting our warehouse and distribution team by ensuring accurate and timely picking for courier orders. These roles would be perfect for (but not limited to) students looking for some afterschool work, stay-at-home parents looking for a part time role after school hours, or anyone who is interested in gaining hands on experience in a distribution environment! Hours of work will be from 4:00pm to 8:00pm Monday to Friday, however we can be flexible for the right candidates.
Flexibility to work Saturdays as per the shift roster will be required (approx. 1 in 4 weeks).
What’s in it for you…
· Job stability – Part time, permanent employment
· The opportunity to upskill and grow within the business
· Learn and gain experience in warehousing and distribution
· Team BBQ’s!
· Subsidised health insurance
· Free access to counselling and support services
· Free membership to the Clubs of Marlborough
What we need from you…
· Most importantly, a great attitude, willingness to succeed and the ability to have a bit of fun at work!
· Reliability and a great work ethic
· An excellent attention to detail
· The right to work in New Zealand (Resident or Citizen)
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol test
Do you have what it takes to join us? Apply now!
To learn more about us, visit our website www.wineworks.co.nz
For full details of the role, please refer to the job description or contact our friendly HR Team on 03 577 8166