The Co-operative Bank is a different kind of bank. We’re here to change banking for good.
Since 1928, our customers have been at the heart of everything we do, and we’re focused on delivering brilliantly human banking experiences. Whether it’s help from one of our friendly teams, or a seamless experience with one of our digital solutions, we’ve got our customers covered.
Here, no two days are the same. Our people are empowered to innovate, share ideas and let our skills take us in unexpected and exciting directions. But most importantly, we can be ourselves at work; we have fun, but still get things done.
About the role
As an agile Digital Business Analyst at The Co-operative Bank, you’ll get to use your knowledge of traditional banking systems and processes combined with your desire to keep things simple to really make a difference. We are committed to delivering useful and loveable solutions for both our people and our customers. You’ll need to be naturally curious – and enjoy the challenge of getting to the core of the problem. You’ll have the opportunity to utilise your creative thinking and passion to deliver results, while using data skills and storytelling to your advantage.
Our BAs bridge the business and technical worlds, translating the needs of internal and external customers and keeping our teams moving with the right amount of info, just in time.
You will be driving change from beginning to end with the team – really understand the problem we are trying to solve and capturing clear, easy to action requirements and stories. You’ll be an excellent communicator and use different techniques to facilitate and articulate effectively. In our agile environment, you’ll work collaboratively with development teams to refine and support the change all the way to implementation.
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for not one, but Digital Business Analysts to join our team!
· Digital Business Analyst in our Web team; focusing on building and optimising complex customer self-service and sales experiences through Internet Banking and our website to help us grow.
· Digital Business Analyst in our Core team; this is an opportunity to focus on commercial and technical cards and payments change so we can build even more digital experiences customers will love.
You’ll bring the following experience to the table:
· Passionate about problem solving, simplifying the complex, assessing options and value, and delivering clever solutions.
· 4-5 years’ minimum experience as a business analyst in an agile technology environment for our cards and payments role; or minimum 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst in a banking or financial services environment, for our Web role.
· Previous experience working in an agile operating model, including large-scale, complex or cross-squad projects is advantageous
· Proven working knowledge of banking practices and principles, with a strong balance between commercial and customer outcomes.
· Comfort communicating with everyone from senior leaders to frontline, including third parties and partners.
In return for your passion and commitment to helping us Change Banking for Good, we offer an outstanding work environment, flexible working, and the opportunity to work with people who are passionate about making a difference. You’ll be amazed by our non-hierarchical organisation and the ease at which you can get things done. If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, in a place you could call home, get in touch!
Applications close 25th September.