About the company;
With 29 facilities in 17 different regions of New Zealand and over 450 trucks on the road, Bidfood strives to be the most accessible local food supplier, anywhere in the country.
In foodservice, delivery frequency is critical. Delivering six days a week, our local teams are equipped with the resources needed to support our local business customers and communities.
In the Waikato; we provide a full multi-temperature broadline wholesale food delivery service to our customers across Frozen, Chilled and Dry food categories.
About the role:
Roster is a minimum of 40 hours a week, Tuesday through Saturday.
Full Class 2 Drivers Licence is required
· Make deliveries as directed
- maintain schedules of delivery and keep within timetables
- handle company stock with care
· Take responsibility for assigned truck. Notify the company when service and other maintenance is required. Notify the company of any accidents or damage to the vehicle.
· Present yourself for work in clean and tidy clothes that are in line with the company policy on Driver uniforms
· Deal with the company’s customers in a courteous and respectful manner
· Ensure that the highest levels of food safety and health and saftey are maintained
- Keep delivery vehicle clean and tidy in accordance with company cleaning policies
· Assist other staff or departments with other sundry duties as directed by your manager.
-Help pack, load, and deliver all stock off invoice for delivery runs.
· Handle stock with care.
· Adhere to all driving/road law and company policies/limits at all times.
A Class 2 License is required.