Bidfresh is Wellington's leading wholesale produce supplier based in Grenada North up where the produce markets are located. We are seeking to employ a Driver who has/have a good geographical knowledge of the greater Wellington region as we deliver as far as the Kapiti Coast and Upper Hutt area seven days per week. You will need to be physically fit and enjoy being "out and about" making deliveries and being the "face" of the company to our customers. Bidfresh Wellington is part of a large New Zealand company with more than 2,500 employees and growing!
Key attributes we are looking for:-
* Physically fit and active with a 'can do' attitude and likes to get the job done.
* MUST be available to work weekends (at least one day). Do not apply unless you are available to work at weekends.
* Enjoy early mornings starting at 5am.
* Ability to "think", honest and reliable.
* Take pride in your work and vehicle.
* Have a clean drivers licence - Class 1 (Class 2 would be useful but not essential).
* Knowledge of street addresses in the Wellington region.
* Willingness to learn other aspects of the business eg. picking and packing.
What can Bidfresh offer you:-
Guaranteed minimum 40 hours per week with overtime available.
Competitive pay rate with review after three months.
Small team environment with a good team culture.
Staff super scheme and staff purchasing privileges.
A strong, growing company with secure employment opportunities.
A relaxed, fun business while getting the job done.
Bidfood NZ has a Drug and Alcohol Policy in place and the successful applicant must be prepared to undergo testing.
Please also consider your availability to commence employment with us - this position is available with either an immediate start or a negotiable commencement date. However, do not apply if you are unavailable for six or eight weeks.
Please apply online attaching a brief cover letter and CV. No work visa only applications please.