This position is Full time with Bidfood Tauranga, Tuesday to Saturday .with a rostered Monday every second week.
The right candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Driving Skills.
- Understand invoices / credit and basic stock control
- Competent Writing and Reading skills
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Have pride in their appearance
- A strong work ethic is essential
- Reliable, punctual and accurate.
- Physically fit.
- Excellent and strong customer service skills
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills.
This an excellent opportunity to join a stable expanding Company .
- Stable employment and hours - with a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience & performance
- Training & Development opportunities
- Staff buying privileges after a qualifying period
- Opportunity for a career in the expanding Food Service Industry
Applicants must be able to provide references, agree to security checks and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test. You must be eligiable to work in NZ to apply for this role.
If this sounds like you please apply online today & include a Cover Letter and CV.