We are on the hunt for reliable, creative & motivated individuals to join our Operations teams.
Who are we?
Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand (RDNS NZ) is a not for profit provider of Home and Community based and Community Nursing Services to a wide range of clients in the Greater Auckland region and the Southland/Otago regions.
What you will do
This is a fast-paced role that requires you to
· Be a part of team that strives to roster effectively & efficiently over 11,000 client appointments every week
· Think on your feet, stand up and take pride in the work you do and the service we are trying to provide as an organisation
· Complete different tasks within the wider Operations teams allowing the right individuals to be able to grow within the team and make this a career not just a job!
· You will have experience in roster coordination
· Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
· Ideally Community Healthcare experience/knowledge
· Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· A positive team player
· We are a passionate team that believe in creating a fun, diverse & flexible workplace
· We have free fruit every week
· Plenty of car parks for all staff
· The ability to grow your skill set and career within the organisation
· Supportive Management
So, if you enjoy the challenge of no two days being the same, join our team today and be a part of our exciting journey!