As the face of our Service Department, this exciting role revolves around our after sales operations and administration. We’re looking for an individual with confidence in customer interaction, and a passion for customer service and hospitality. Customers and customer interactions are the most important part of our business, and you would be at the forefront of these interactions every day!
- Based in our Wellington branch
- To provide guidance, leadership and support to the Service Front of House and ensure that the team is delivering to the expected standard
- Booking all service and repair appointments
- Seeing customers in and out of reception
- Advising customers on their servicing requirements and costs involved
- Responding to all customer questions and enquires in a timely manner and ensure the customer is well informed throughout the entire process
- Providing a great customer experience and being a role model for exceptional customer service at all times
- Demonstrated successful experience in a team management role, with demonstrated experience coaching and developing the team
- Experience in the automotive industry is an advantage although not necessary
- Demonstrated experience providing a high level of customer satisfaction both personally and through your team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with excellent phone manner
- Confidence in dealing with challenging customer concerns resulting in excellent outcomes for both the customer and the business
- Clean and current restricted or full driver’s license
- As we are a 6 day a week business some weekend work will be required. Saturday mornings only.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, great working and team environment. As well as ongoing support and training through Toyota New Zealand. This role is a great stepping stone to a career in the automotive industry, the opportunities for advancement and development are endless!
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW. By submitting your application online or if you want to hear more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applications close 17 December 2023. Please note that we may begin shortlisting as we receive applications. We encourage early applications as we may withdraw the advertising at any time.