We’re looking for an experienced, highly organised individual with astute attention to detail, to join our Risk team as a Credit Assessment Advisor.
You’ll be responsible for Line 1 credit assessment of new lending, reviewing and assessing applications that have been referred by the organisation decisioning system. You’ll be covering a broad credit risk skillset across retail, business, commercial and agribusiness sectors with the ability to ensure the Bank’s asset quality remains sound and managing risk to support and enable profitable growth.
You’ll work closely with the Credit Assessment Manager and the wider Credit Risk team, providing a high-level problem resolution and advisory function for the network and key stakeholders in relation to complex and technical loan applications.
Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Credit assess new lending applications in line with company credit policy framework
- Support the customer experience and credit journey for a portfolio of clients
- Assess applications in an effective and efficient way
- Consistent review and feedback on credit decisions and supporting the business to recommend changes to policy as business evolves
- Liaise with distribution to optimize the client trajectory and experience
- Maintain and ensure compliance to Delegated Lending Authority frameworks as set
- out under policy
- Work closely with the wider Credit Risk team and relevant stakeholders in the effective design, development, implementation, maintenance and execution process
- To assess applications effectively and within TSB’s Credit policies and standards
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification is preferred.
- At least 5 years' banking experience
- Knowledge of retail and commercial lending products and services
- A high level of both written and oral communication is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organised and superb attention to detail
Applications close: Sunday 16th May