BALLARAT CARE HOME - RANGIORA
Looking for the flexibility in a part time position, working with a dedicated team of like-minded people?
Bupa is looking to expand its team of committed Cooks at
As part of Kitchen team you’ll help create a homely place for our residents. Day to day, this will include to plan and implement all menu programmed and other catering needs for our care home to ensure that the individual food and nutritional needs of consumers/kiritaki are met. You must enjoy working with elderly people and also have previous experience within a similar environment.
What can Bupa provide you?
- Comprehensive training and education
- Competitive pay rates
- A supportive environment in a well-appointed care home environment.
- Additional parental leave
- 10% off Bupa dental and a number of health and wellbeing product discounts
- A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness
- Free parking
What Bupa is looking for?
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents
- Ideally, you’ll have an NZQA (or equivalent) qualification in Health and Wellbeing but this is not mandatory. Comprehensive training will be provided
- The ability to work rostered and rotating shift (including weekends)
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements