‘Kia ora, Talofa Lava, Malo e le lei', Kia Orana', Namaste : Would you like to make a positive difference in someone's life?
URGENTLY SEEKING STAFF TO CARE FOR OUR YOUNG CLIENTS
- Experience in working alongside young people, with complex, behavioural and learning needs, in the community.
- Available to work 12 hour shifts (day or night) with attractive hourly rates
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and/or experience:
- Support Worker, Disability or Teacher Aide experience
- Physically fit, self motivated with a kind temperament
- Ideally have MAPA or NVCPI training (we can provide this)
- Experience working with youth/children living with autism
- Excellent communication skills and engagement skills
- Full NZ drivers’ licence and own reliable vehicle
- Eligibility to work in NZ
If you are honest, reliable and seeking to make a positive difference in our client's lives, we encourage you to get in touch with us.
Apply now or for more information contact Reshma on: (09) 601 9941 or email email@example.com