MASH Trust is a leading provider of support services for people with disabilities, mental health conditions, alcohol and addiction struggles, and youth respite care. We support people in their own homes, within MASH homes, and in the community.
MASH operates throughout the lower North Island in Wellington, Kapiti, Horowhenua, Palmerston North, and Hawkes Bay with over 550 staff and volunteers.
Our mission is to work together to achieve great lives, and this is instilled in everything we do. It's an exciting time to join us and have the opportunity to make a real difference.
As a Community Support Worker you will be supporting our people by maintaining a high quality of life, a quality home environment, and encouraging full participation in all aspects of community daily life.
We have a part time position available working 54 hours per fortnight in one of our Levin homes.
The exact hours are as follows:
Week 1: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday working 3.30pm through until 10pm
Week 2: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 3.30pm through until 10pm
This position is available immediately and you must be available to work all of the days listed above.
What can we offer you?
· An excellent working environment
· Rewarding work
. Opportunity to study while working
· A minimum of $22.49 per hour
· Career growth and advancement
You will have/be:
· A desire to learn and grow within your role.
· Open to personal cares such as - assisting with showering, dressing and getting our people in and out of bed.
· Hold a and have reliable transport
· The ability to take pride in a healthy home environment – including cleaning, meal preparation and shopping.
· Eligible to work in New Zealand with a minimum of six months on Visa.
· Caring and Kind in nature with integrity that can provide support to those from all walks of life.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received so this role may close earlier if the right applicant is found.