We’re a fun-loving, sustainability focused group that makes epic award-winning wine, and we have an exciting opportunity for a permanent full-time Commercial Finance Manager to join our Auckland team, with occasional travel to our Vineyard in Marlborough!
Reporting directly to the CFO, this position sits in the Finance Team and oversees the Finance analyst role. The key to success is to provide analytical commercial decision-making support to the CEO, Leadership Team, and commercial partners of the business.
Along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in commercial finance in FMCG or a similar business, you’ll have:
- A tertiary degree in finance and accounting, with a CA qualification (5-10 years PQE).
- Confidence working with and understanding trends of customers, competitions, markets, and category data.
- Business awareness when it comes to business strategy, goals and implementing change.
- Strong technical skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Power BI.
- Can turn financial data into meaningful information, by identifying trends, priorities, and conclusions.
- A team first mentality, where you demonstrate and are interested in, and understanding of others.
- The ability to deliver results and meet internal or external customer needs and satisfaction.
- For more information on the role, it’s responsibilities and core competencies we are recruiting for, please refer to the below Position Description.
What can we offer you?
Here at Yealands, we aim to create a workplace where our people can be themselves and perform at their best with a sustainable approach to workplace wellbeing. This means empowering our people to implement well-being initiatives that support both themselves and those around them.
- You’ll get to work with a professional, fun team with a strong work ethic.
- We offer an excellent remuneration package including salary, health insurance benefits, generous wine allowance, flexible working arrangements and more.
- You’ll be eligible for 3 weeks of paid parental/partner leave, and
- A day off/ a bottle of wine on your birthday!
The successful applicant will be required to undergo a MOJ check, pre-employment drug & alcohol test and only people with eligible residency to work in this country can apply.
If you are ready for a new challenge and want to work for a business that really cares about you, apply now and we will prioritise your application today!