We have two exciting opportunities to join our dedicated team at Cantabria Lifecare in Rotorua, we require a Clinical Services Manager for our Hospital and one for our Rest Home and Dementia Unit.
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and facilities throughout New Zealand to over 2,500 people. As a trusted aged care provider, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respecting individuals, both residents and staff, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else
Cantabria Lifecare is a 66 Rest Home, with a 13-bed dementia unit, 82 bed hospital and a village, located in the heart of Rotorua. The region is renowned for its geothermal activity and Maori culture – making it a great place to work, live and raise a family.
Due to the size of our facility and the blend of Care Home, Dementia and Hospital, we are looking for two exceptional Clinical Services Managers to join our management team.
Both roles report directly to the Care Home and Village Manager. For one position you will be responsible for providing high-level clinical leadership and support and monitoring the provision of clinical care to our Rest Home and Dementia residents. Whilst the other position will provide the same level of support and leadership, whilst ensuring that the highest standards are maintained within the Hospital.
You may already be in a Clinical Services Manager role and just looking for an exciting new challenge, or currently a Senior Registered Nurse wishing to utilise their exceptional leadership and clinical skills and take the next step to a true management position.
We only want the best for our residents and are seeking experienced clinical specialists to lead our teams of Registered Nurses and Caregivers, so that all of our amazing residents enjoy - a better every day.
This is an opportunity to work in an environment where career pathways and positive work ethics are important.
Applicants should have the following:
· Experience in leading and managing staff
· Substantial experience in the aged care sector
· 3-4 years post registration experience
· The skills and experience to lead, direct and continually evaluate the clinical services within the facility
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Sound management, analytical and decision-making skills
· interRAI training, eCase and Medi-Map experience
· Knowledge of the health and disability sector standards and the ability to manage a robust quality system
· Excellent time management skills
· Flexibility to support staff across all shifts
· Eligibility to work in New Zealand
· May be required to cover weekends
· Available to provide clinical oversight to the facility as on-call
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you.
We review applications once received. Hence, interviews could take place before the closing date of this advertisement. If one of these roles appeal to you, we would like to hear from you as soon as possible to increase your chance of an interview. When applying, please identify which role you are interested in, Rest Home or Hospital. Please note: previous applicants need not apply.