An opportunity for you to join our dedicated team as a permanent part time Clinical Services Manager at Redroofs Lifecare.
We are Heritage
At Heritage Lifecare, we provide residential aged care services and retirement living options throughout New Zealand. As a trusted operator, our successful growth has stemmed from the ability to nurture and grow environments that feel like home – promoting inclusion, interaction and strong community values. Respect for every individual, is the foundation stone on which Heritage Lifecare has been built.
Why work anywhere else
Redroofs Lifecare is a 50-bed care home, offering Rest Home and Respite Care, set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens. Redroofs is centrally located, just a hop, skip and jump from the Roselyn Shopping centres, with public transportation nearby.
This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our residents, who make the job an absolute pleasure.
Our Clinical Services Manager is responsible for providing high-level clinical leadership and support and monitoring the provision of clinical care to residents at Edith Cavell Lifecare and ensuring the highest standards are maintained thus helping our residents to enjoy a better everyday.
We only want the best for our residents and are seeking a caring, empathetic professional. This is an opportunity to work in an environment where career pathways and positive work ethics are important.
Applicants should have the following:
· Experience in leading and managing staff
· Substantial experience in the aged care facility
· 3-4 years post registration experience
· The skills and experience to lead, direct and continually evaluate the clinical services within the facility
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Sound management, analytical and decision-making skills
· InterRai training, E-case and medimap experience
· Knowledge of the health and disability sector standards and the ability to manage a robust quality system
· Excellent time management skills
· Eligibility to work in New Zealand
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment.
If you want to work for one of New Zealand’s largest and most progressive aged care employers, we would like to hear from you. Please provide a CV, covering letter and completed application form.
Applications will be reviewed as they come in and interviews may be held before the closing date of this advert, so please, if you are interested get your application in as soon as possible to increase your chances.