RDNS NZ is on the lookout for a part-time (0.4) Clinical Coordinator, who wants to be part of our established and high functioning practice in Invercargill and Southland. W
· A Registered Nurse with X-factor (that is you are experienced, passionate and enthusiastic) wanting to join our amazing team?
· Interested in being part of an ambitious team working cohesively to make a real difference every day.
This exciting role provides you with that ever-important work/life balance with flexible working hours and the ability to work from home to make your job work for you. Imagine a life with no shift work! This role is for 16 hours per week, with days of work negotiable. We are also open to a negotiable start date for this role.
What will you do?
No two days are the same for a Clinical Coordinator- this position will keep you engaged by:
· Managing a caseload of clients
· Assessing clients using InterRAI assessment tools
· Identifying support and rehabilitation needs
· Developing individualised support plans to ensure the needs of the people we support, and their whanau are met with care
· Providing clinical oversight to our support workers
· Building relationships, identifying opportunities, collaborating with other healthcare providers and thinking outside of the box!
What is in it for you?
A career at RDNS offers:
· Autonomy and flexibility, you manage your hours within the working week
· A passionate and diverse team that believes in creating a fun, stimulating and flexible workplace
· Ongoing training with professional development opportunities
· Resources for a mobile office (computer, phone, printer)
· Competitive remuneration in line with DHB pay scales.
. Mileage will be paid at 63.5c per km.
Key to your success:
· Manaakitanga & aroha (respect, generosity, compassion and a big heart) at all times
· Excellent clinical experience and assessment skills
· Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
· Highly organised with the ability to manage competing demands
· Team player
· Ability to manage difficult conversations, and communicate with people from all walks of life
For further information or to talk about the role and the team please contact Nic Holborow on 0277008895 or email email@example.com
Please note we do not work to fixed closing dates and will interview candidates as their applications are received, so if you are interested apply now!