RDNS NZ is on the lookout for a Registered Nurse (0.5 FTE) to support our diverse range of clients living in the Invercargill and surrounding areas.
- Managing a caseload of clients
- Assessing clients using InterRAI assessment tools
- Identifying support and rehabilitation needs
- Developing individualised support plans
- Providing clinical support
- Supporting our Support Workers with clinical competencies and training
Key to your success:
- Manaakitanga & aroha (respect, generosity, compassion and a big heart) at all times
- Excellent clinical experience esp. Health of Older persons, rehabilitation
- Exemplary customer service / communication skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage competing demands
- Team player
What is in it for you:
- A supportive and friendly team who work in an inclusive manner
- Working in diverse communities supporting and enabling independence and/or return to independence
- Ongoing training with professional development opportunities
- A work car for work related purposes and resources allowing you to have a mobile office (laptop/printer/mobile)
- Autonomy and flexibility, you manage your hours and workload within the standard working week!
You must have:
- Current APC with no restrictions or conditions
- Full Drivers Licence
So, if you enjoy the challenge of no two days being the same, join our team today and be apart of our exciting journey!
Please complete a Cover letter and CV to apply and for further information please contact us on 03 974 6535 or email email@example.com.
Royal District Nursing Service New Zealand (RDNS NZ) is a not for profit provider of Home and Community based and Community Nursing Services to a wide range of clients in the Greater Auckland region and the Southland/Otago regions.