Bidfood Tauranga is looking for a Class 1 Full Driver
This position would suit a person wanting get into the transport industry. We see the career path starting out as a class one driver progressing to providded support to achieve a class 2 licence.
Day and hours are as follows:
Tuesday to Saturday with a rostered Monday every second week
6.00am - 2.30pm
- Stable employment and hours - with a minimum of 40 hours per week
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience & performance
- Training and Development opportunities
- Staff buying privileges after a qualifying period
- Opportunity for a career in the expanding Food Service Industry
The right candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
1. A Class 1 full drivers licence & excellent driving skills
2. Understand invoices / credit and basic stock control
3. Competent writing and reading skills
4. Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test
5. Have the ability to work unsupervised
6. Have pride in your appearance
7. A strong work ethic is essential
8. Reliable, punctual and accurate
9. Physically fit
10. Excellent and strong customer service skills
11. Excellent verbal communication
Applicants must be able to provide references, agree to security checks and will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
You must be eligible to work in NZ to apply for this role.
If this sounds like you then please apply online & include a cover letter and CV.