Chief Strategy Officer, Aged Care
Looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to bring your strategy skills to the thriving aged care and village sector.
The Chief Strategy Officer will provide leadership, management and vision to achieve short term and long-term objectives around growth, profitability and commercial operations for a well-respected brand in the aged care sector.
You will have ultimate accountability for the delivery of the strategy and the financial and operational decisions required to deliver this strategy. This includes identifying, leading and implementing revenue generating initiatives, achieving key business performance KPIs, leading all key strategic workstreams including retirement village development and leadership.
- Provide leadership to the business that aligns with the company’s business plan, and overall strategic vision.
- Identify new growth and revenue generating initiatives in aged care and villages.
- Collaborate with the CEO and executive team to develop strategies that will grow the company to be a leader in the sector.
- Lead the implementation of all operational plans.
- Financial management that includes budgeting, target setting, expense monitoring and risk management.
- Procurement, sustainability, contract management and property management.
- Managing retirement village profitability, growth and operations.
Job description is available on request.
- You will have significant, executive level experience in aged care and/or retirement village management that also includes leading projects related to the growth and acquisition of villages.
- Extensive experience advising senior executives and the Board of Directors along with stakeholder relationship management experience.
- Strong leadership experience with a proven track record of leading teams in a way that grows, empowers and inspires them to achieve their goals.
- Proven track record in managing and implementing innovation projects and change processes along with meeting key KPIs including budget, compliance and audit results.
This role is responsible for creating a culture of innovation and service excellence and providing inspirational leadership. Sound like you? Please apply online now.