At Bupa, we’re continually looking for caring, team-focused Caregivers with all levels of experience to join our Bupa Casual Team. Our Care Homes and Villages are always busy, so we have casual work available all over Auckland. This is an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment with our much-loved residents, supporting their unique and individual needs.
We’re looking for:
· Enthusiasm, high levels of integrity & care, & a passion for making a positive difference to our resident’s lives.
· Experience working in an elderly care setting, and/or a genuine desire to continually upskill & learn what it takes to be an exceptional Caregiver.
· Ideally, you will have an NZQA (or equivalent) qualification in Health and Wellbeing, or similar.
· Reliable transport / travel arrangements.
Working for the Bupa Casual Team – how does it work?
As a casual employee, you’re in control of your working week and what days/hours you work. It’s super simple – you’re alerted when a shift is available, and you book in if you want to work it.
· Earn on your schedule – work when it suits you; choose shifts around what matters most.
· Get support & development – it’s a supportive environment at Bupa & there’s a Bupa Causal Team to support you.
· Get paid regularly – it’s causal work, but you can rely on being paid for your hours worked fortnightly.
So, why work for Bupa?
· Comprehensive training and education, including assistance with NZQA qualifications (Health and Wellbeing L2-4).
· Competitive rates of pay – weekend/public holiday rates, as well as night duty allowances.
· A safe, supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness.
· An employee led health and wellbeing programme, & reward and recognition programmes.
At our heart, we're a people company. Caregivers love working for Bupa due to our collaborative, fun culture - and of course our purpose – ‘helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.’. At Bupa, we come to work each day, knowing we’re making a meaningful, positive impact on vulnerable people’s lives.
Full job description attached.
The NZ Government has mandated that workers in the health and disability sector must receive their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine by 15 November 2021 and their second dose by 1 January 2022. Due to this mandate, we’ll need to collect evidence of your Pfizer vaccinations during our recruitment process.