These are Full Time Positions providing an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our wonderful residents. In return for your dedication we will support you with on-going training to assist your development both professionally and personally. Bupa is one of the country’s leading health and care organisations that employs more than 4,000 people in New Zealand. Our purpose is to help people to live longer, healthier, happier lives – something we want you to be part of.What can Bupa provide you?
- Comprehensive training and education including assistance with NZQA qualifications (Health & Wellbeing L2-4)
- Competitive pay rates
- A supportive environment in a well-appointed care home environment.
- Additional parental leave
- 10% off Bupa dental and a number of health and wellbeing product discounts
- A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness
- Free parking
What Bupa is looking for?
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents
- Ideally, you’ll have an NZQA (or equivalent) qualification in Health and Wellbeing but this is not mandatory. Comprehensive training will be provided
- The ability to work rostered and rotating shift (including weekends)
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements