· Do you enjoy working outdoors and don’t mind physical work?
· Can you work a variety of hours including nights and weekends?
· Are you a team player, ready to help out as and when required?
We are seeking applications for hardworking individuals to join our Stevedoring division in the loading and unloading of vessels. We are a 24/7 operation with shifts commencing at any time of the day or night.
As a casual the work is irregular, with no set shifts and is best suited to individuals seeking part-time or occasional work which can fit around their other responsibilities.
To be considered, you will:
· Be a team player with a positive attitude
· Have a genuine commitment to health and safety
· Be physically fit and able
· Be able to work flexible hours including nights and weekends
Previous experience in an operational or stevedoring environment, working in or around heavy plant (forklifts, cranes, diggers) would be an advantage.
We offer a highly competitive hourly rate and for the right candidates there are opportunities to train, up-skill and build a real career in Ports and Stevedoring.
At Port Nelson Ltd, irrespective of our position, we all strive to uphold our “ASPIRE” values: accountability, safety, passion, integrity/honesty, respect and excellence.
We operate a drug and alcohol-testing programme.
We need to move quickly and will be assessing applications as they are received so please apply ASAP.