Craigs Investment Partners (CIP) is a multi-award winning investment advisory firm which is one of the largest in New Zealand. With 19 offices located throughout the country and over 165 Investment Advisers, CIP offers solutions and advice to both private investors, corporate and institutional clients.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our Information Technology team on a full-time basis, based in our Head Office in Tauranga.
The primary focus of this role is to:
- Deliver small to medium change and management of incidents across a diverse range of systems
- Engage with stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement
- Manage scope, gather, validate and document user and system requirements
- Work with stakeholders/vendors to manage development, acceptance testing and implementation
- Provide excellent customer service and user support
- Be the subject matter expert/go to person for one or more systems
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong customer service ethic
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with change
- Desire and drive to become an expert in CIP systems
- Banking / financial services experience will be an advantage
- 5+ years’ recent experience in a Business or Systems Analyst position
- Technical experience in working with complex and highly integrated enterprise applications
- Experience with the software development lifecycle and user acceptance testing
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Professional and flexible approach
- Team Player
This is a position suiting someone with initiative and a proactive approach. A background in the financial services sector and an understanding of financial business applications will be highly regarded.
If you are interested, please apply now through our careers page.