HOOP Brand Activation – what we are all about…
• Do you want to be exposed to some of the biggest brands in the New Zealand FMCG market?
• Want to choose your alarm time?
• Do you like working on your own with the benefit of being part of a huge team?
• Want to work for a company that offers full training and ongoing support?
• Does a position where you’re still able to juggle life’s everyday tasks, whether it be study, family or whatever else sound like you?
This is a hands-on role merchandising a wide range of products. A typical day could include;
• Building and setting up display stands and material
• Making sure products are displayed neatly and correctly
• Changing or rotating POS (point of sale) placements – some have shelf tickets and posters
• Shelf layout changes
• Talking to a wide range of clients and store staff
All we are looking for is someone who;
• Is local to Taupo
• Has a clean drivers’ licence and reliable car
• Takes pride in their work and can manage their time well
• Is available Monday, Wednesday & Friday - approx. 7 - 9 hours per week
• Is a morning person
If you’re interested in learning more – hit the APPLY now button.