Are you looking for a new employment challenge that is full time and permanent?
We are looking for people to join our fun and friendly day shift production team. With 5 busy bottling lines, we are looking for people who want to commit themselves to developing a career in the wine bottling industry. Although you may start in an entry level position, we are looking for eager people who are keen to upskill and further themselves within the business. We are looking for people who we can develop into our Machine Operators and Team Leaders of tomorrow. If you have an interest in operating machinery, have excellent troubleshooting skills and an eye for detail, then this may be the job for you.
Whether you are experienced or not, your attitude is more important to us.
In return for joining the team we can provide you with training and development opportunities, the chance to upskill in our industry and a starting rate of $20.75 (negotiable depending on experience). You can also enjoy free weekends with no Saturday or Sunday work!
Before you apply, can you tick our boxes?
· Able to work 12 hours shifts, 4 to 5 days per week. This will be discussed further during the interview stage.
· A New Zealand Citizen or Resident
· Looking forward to working as part of a team and do you like interacting with people.
· Able to handle a little bit of pressure to get the job done on time
· Willing to commit to being at work each day
· Eager to learn and upskill
· Able to follow instructions, both written and verbal
· Able to pass a pre-employment drug test
· Able to maintain a reasonable level of fitness, although most of our roles involve semi or fully automated machinery setup, changeovers and operation.
· Able to provide us with a current CV and complete your online application in full
If you have ticked most of these, don’t hesitate and click the “apply now” button!
To learn more about us, visit our website