We are looking for someone special to join our busy team… Bidfresh Hamilton is a 7 day/week produce supplier to the dynamic Waikato market.Supplying coffee carts to government departments and everything in between. Bidfresh is at the forefront of the produce industry in New Zealand, offering an exceptional customer experience driven by passion, commitment, innovation and expertise. Our ideal candidate will come to us with a proven background in the hospitality or supporting industries and will possess a sound knowledge of all things food and food related.
We are seeking a results driven person to join our warehousing team and assisting our night shift manager. You will motivate and challenge a team of dedicated store persons through effective supervision and leadership. You will also ensure the team has regular support and all our valuable customers are consistently receiving the best possible service.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
• Assist night shift manager and operations of outward bound goods
• Maintain and supervise your staff
• Ensure outward goods are correctly picked, packed, labeled, checked off and accompanied by specific paperwork at all times
• Investigate and resolve all out of stocks in conjunction with the night shift manager and store-persons
• Ensure Food Safety and Health and Safety obligations are met daily
• An ability to work methodically and keep a clear head - particularly when under pressure
• Previous knowledge and experience in supervising a warehouse team
• Computer skills including Word & Excel
• Performance management
• Accurate record keeping