The Invercargill Licensing Trust (ILT) is a high performing community owned organisation with a clear purpose – to create and contribute to a vibrant Invercargill.
ILT operates 23 businesses across Invercargill. It employs around 650 staff and has a rich heritage of investing in leading edge hospitality facilities and funding significant community projects through its distribution of profits to over 400 community organisations each year.
The Langlands Hotel is a brand new 4.5 star, 78 room hotel in the heart of Invercargill, due to open early next year. The rooms will exude luxury and the five quality food and beverage offerings will be current and sophisticated.
Your role will be to make the best coffee in Invercargill and ensuring you deliver an exceptional guest experience.
Applicants will demonstrate the following attributes:
• A love of coffee
• Proven food and beverage experience and able to thrive in a high pressure environment. Prior barista experiences a bonus.
• A professional appearance with a positive attitude adaptability and flexibility.
• Outstanding communication skills, both amongst team members and with guests.
• Passion for delivering an exceptional guest experience
• Energetic, upbeat personality with the ability to interact well with a variety of clientele.
• Enjoys interaction with customers and building positive relationships.
For further information on ILT, please visit their website www.ilt.co.nz
This is an opportunity to further your career within a professionally led organisation that delivers tangible outcomes to the community.
More than a great career opportunity, Southland offers a lifestyle that is second to none. Take a look here https://southlandnz.com/live
Please note we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and jobs may be filled at any time. If you are interested in any of our roles then do not hesitate, get your application in.