The Cooke Howlison Motor Group is Otago’s largest automotive group and has been a trusted name in the automotive industry since 1895. We've committed ourselves to creating the perfect combination of great people and great brands and we're proud of our ongoing success in the local market.
Due to an increase in business we require experienced Automotive Technicians who are reliable, hard-working and have excellent attention to detail to join the Cooke Howlison Toyota team.
You will be given opportunities to work with the latest technology and participate in Toyota factory training.
To be successful in this position and be able to make a positive difference, you will:
- be a highly motivated and skilled, fully qualified technician
- have good communication and organisational skills
- auto electrical experience would be an advantage
- like a challenge and be a team player
- hold an AVI (WOF) Certification (preferred)
The job also requires that you:
- have New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa
- have a current full driver’s license
- pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol test
Cooke Howlison Toyota offers excellent working conditions, a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work within a great team.
If you’re not from Dunedin and are looking for a life style change then Dunedin is the place to come to for a great life style and no traffic congestion.
Apply online today