We are seeking to appoint an Assistant Sales Manager to join our team to ensure that the growth that the Mercedes-Benz brand has experienced in the past seven years continues to be optimised throughout the dealership.
The appointee will work closely with the General Sales Manager and Dealer Principal to build on the already strong vehicle sales operation and take it to the next level. The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the Sales Team success through achievement of personal sales target.
- Rostering sales team to always ensure adequate staffing levels.
- Ensuring vehicle inventory and Dealership premises are presented to the highest standard.
- Deputising for the General Sales Manager in their absence, including:
- Monitoring and allocation of incoming sales inquiry.
- Working with the sales team to plan and review their daily activity and assisting them to conclude business with their prospects and customers.
- Ensuring the sales team are following the required prospecting and selling systems and processes, including training the team where necessary to improve performance.
- Ensuring full utilisation of the Dealership’s comprehensive sales data systems, including sales activity tracking and customer database maintenance.
- Approval of sales opportunities, including assessment of any trade-ins.
The ideal applicant will be well respected in the industry and able to provide evidence to substantiate their:
- Knowledge of, experience and success in the prestige vehicle market in New Zealand.
- Excellent leadership and people management experience.
- High standards of personal presentation, ethics and integrity.
- High levels of motivation and the ability to achieve volume, profit and customer satisfaction targets.
We offer the successful candidate a highly competitive remuneration package including salary, commission and bonus opportunities, as well as a Mercedes-Benz drive car and a great working environment.
Longer term, there is definite opportunity for advancement
If you believe you meet (or exceed) the above criteria and can add value to our business, then apply below in the first instance.