· Are you up for a challenge?
· Would you like to work for an industry leader in the retail sector?
· Are you passionate and driven to achieve great results?
HOOP is a NZ owned national merchandising company. We support a number of high profile and international companies within all major retail banners throughout the country.
We are currently looking for an Area Manager for East/South Auckland to head up our team of Brand Activators in the area. This is a dynamic, hands-on role which requires a mature, experienced Manager to lead a team and maintain excellent relationships with our clients and stores.
The hours will be between 30 to 40 hours per week. The role will require early starts to train or cover staff from 4am.
The Area Manager role involves:
· Ensuring that services are provided to a high standard and according to client expectations.
· Building up good relationships with clients and stores.
· Strong organisational and communication skills – you will be responsible for the output of a team of more than 30 staff.
· Managing all aspects of your brand activation team.
· Managing the relationship between us, our clients and retail stores.
· Training, both new staff and ongoing training for current staff.
· Being responsible for your team’s presence and performance, including annual and sick leave requirements.
· Liaising with Head Office personnel with recruitment requirements and any changes to the day to day jobs (cover/sickness etc.).
· Interviewing and final recruitment of merchandisers.
· Reporting to the National Field Manager.
Applicants need the following:
· Previous relevant experience in FMCG is essential, along with good interpersonal skills.
· Relevant leadership and team management experience, particularly in FMCG.
· Flexibility, being able to think on your feet and the ability to work with a wide range of people.
· Strong organisational, computer and administration skills.
· A full New Zealand Driver Licence and a reliable car (you will be reimbursed for travel).
· Good physical fitness.
· The right work in New Zealand.