Anaesthetic Technician or RNAA: Southern Cross Hospital, Hamilton
About the role:
We are seeking a full time Anaesthetic Technician or RNAA to join our friendly and hardworking Theatre team. Southern Cross Hamilton has 6 operating theatres, providing elective surgical services to the large Waikato region. We work Mondays to Fridays with the occasional negotiated Saturday list. Our specialties include: orthopaedics and spine, Gynae, general, ENT/ORL, urology, Cardiac and neuro.
You will be joining a forward thinking team who are committed to putting the patient first and providing clinically excellent care.
To be a part of the team you will need:
· To be a NZ Registered AT with a New Zealand Medical Sciences Council recognised Anaesthetic qualification or a Registered Nurse with a practicing certificate and a recognised NZ Anaesthetic qualification
· Current expertise in the knowledge and practice of Peri-operative Anaesthetic Technology
· Great interpersonal skills with a strong team ethic
· A positive attitude and a passion for delivering quality care
What we can offer you:
· A competitive remuneration package
· Subsidised health insurance
· Christmas and New Year breaks
· NZ Council approved PDRP
· Flexible rostering to achieve a better work/life balance
About Southern Cross Healthcare
Southern Cross Healthcare is New Zealand’s largest independent healthcare network; comprised of our wholly-owned and joint venture hospitals, specialist centres, physiotherapy, rehabilitation and workplace wellness providers across New Zealand.
Each year the wider Southern Cross businesses support more than one million New Zealanders through medical care, healthcare and health and travel insurance.
We are driven by our purpose to advance the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders, supported by our not-for-profit DNA that keeps this purpose at the forefront of our focus.
Southern Cross Healthcare patients are supported by a team of over 3000 employees, passionate about making a difference to the health and wellbeing of New Zealanders. They work alongside over 1200 medical specialists who are credentialed to provide services in our hospital facilities.
Now is an exciting time to join Southern Cross Healthcare, as we pursue our vision to transform private healthcare to further improve the health of New Zealanders.
Our purpose and vision are brought to life by a progressive, innovative and inclusive workplace culture. Care is at the heart of all we do. We are looking for high performing people who are eager to play their part in delivering to our purpose.
In return for your extraordinary skills and the high degree of care you bring to everything you do, you will be joining an organisation in which you can truly make a difference.
Make the change you have always been looking for and apply now!