Albany Toyota Whangaparaoa - Service Manager
As Service Manager, you are responsible for the branch’s customer care and service program. You are ultimately accountable for the quality, capability, training, effectiveness and customer satisfaction of the service team at our Whangaparaoa Service Centre. You will undertake to manage all aspects of the Service centre in a productive and efficient manner to achieve the best possible outcomes of profit and customer satisfaction.
- Managing the service department including management and development of team members.
- Managing and achieving departmental budgets KPI’s and Key Area Targets set by Toyota New Zealand and the management team.
- Oversee and manage team member’s tasks, productivity and efficiency.
- Developing and maintaining service processes so that they are simple and effective.
- Maintaining our customer care program – promoting high level of customer satisfaction with service.
- Utilise strong supervisory skills to effectively manage the workshop and support the foreman.
- Remain compliant with both Kodawari and Toitu Certification.
- National Certificate Automotive Engineering (or equivalent technical experience or qualification)
- Strong customer service skills
- Clean and current drivers’ license
- Ability to work 6 days a week, and work outside normal business hours
- Able to communicate thoughts, ideas and information in a logical, organised and persuasive manner
- Competent computer skills including a medium to high level of Microsoft Office skills.
- Positive working environment
- Ongoing training and development
- Company car/fuel
If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you. Please apply below.