Do you have exceptional administrative skills, and self-motivated, willing and eager to take on a challenge? Are you looking for a different but interesting and diverse role? Keep reading – we have what you are looking for!
This is a full time, permanent position in our Waikato office.
In this role some of main functions are:
· Administration support for the Waikato team
· Data entry
· Customer care
· Quotation and bid response
· Invoicing, debt collection, debtors
To be considered you will need to have:
· A minimum of 2 years of proven experience covering the above main function
· Full and clean Class 1 driver’s licence
· Good time manager and able to prioritise and multitask
· Able to work well autonomously and in a team environment
· Discreet and diplomatic when dealing with confidential issues
· Proven organisation ability
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
· Confident when handling internal and external enquiries
What you’ll get in return
· Competitive pay rate
· Work in a supportive, well established team
· Our family values with staff well-being and safety coming first and be treated like an important part of a wider team
About Industrial Site Services - (It’s what we do)
Industrial Site Services Ltd was formed in 1991 to answer the call of the industry to supply reliable, professional and innovative solutions to rigging, scaffolding, engineering and heavy transport sectors. As a family business, where customer service is paramount, ISS Ltd has won multiple awards for projects along with many industry organisation awards for excellence. ISS offers a one-stop-shop for height access services, construction and heavy industry maintenance.
Our culture is based around our family values with staff wellbeing and safety coming first. Our workplace is an environment where we all pitch in to make the business a success and share the rewards of that success.
How to apply
You must be a New Zealand citizen or have the appropriate visa to work in New Zealand and be able to pass a pre-employment drug test. Please send us a cover letter with your CV if you believe you are the right candidate.