Mr Apple is New Zealand's largest vertically integrated grower, packer and exporter of apples. An exciting opportunity has arisen at Mr Apple’s Head Office in Whakatu for a brilliant and motivated Accounts Payable Assistant to join the team on a 6-month fixed term contract starting in January 2020 to cover maternity leave.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be part of a dedicated team, who is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of invoices. Due to the nature of our business, this is a high volume and fast paced role requiring attention to detail while being able to see the bigger picture.
To be successful in this role:
· Ideally you will have 2 years of accounts payable administration experience
· You will be engaging, able to multi-task and work with a variety of people.
· Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
· Proven ability to prioritise and deliver results and meet deadlines
· Not afraid to ask questions and assist to resolve queries
This is a great role that will see you working within a diverse company that values their team. If you have initiative, enjoy assisting others and are able to self-manage then we want to hear from you.
Mr Apple is committed to a drug and alcohol-free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test. Please note applications will only be considered if you are legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be a New Zealand Citizen, a permanent resident or a holder of a current New Zealand work permit to apply for this job.